All delegates are to arrange for their own accommodation. A limited number of rooms have been held at the host hotel between March 30 - April 5, 2020. Delegates are required to reserve their rooms directly with the hotel.
Grand Hyatt Mumbai has been chosen as the host hotel for HICSA 2020. The hotel is Hyatt's flagship lifestyle complex located within minutes of the new business district - Bandra Kurla Complex. It is 3 km from the domestic airport and 9 km from the international airport. The complex includes 547 luxurious guest rooms and suites; the city's most sophisticated and technologically advanced conference and meeting facilities; and 111 serviced apartments. In addition, there are five innovative restaurants, a fitness centre and spa, and a multi-level shopping plaza.
For room reservation please click on the following link: click here
- A limited number of rooms have been blocked for this conference and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. The application of the rates offered and confirmation on room category will be subject to availability upon request made.
- The above rates are quoted for single/double occupancy on per room, per night basis, and are exclusive of all taxes. Applicable government taxes will be levied on the room rate. Should there be any additional taxes or changes in rates of the taxes mandated by the government authorities at a future date, the same would be applicable.
- Rates are inclusive of buffet breakfast at a designated venue (for 1 or 2 people per room).
- The above quoted rates are non-commissionable.
- The above rates shall apply 2 nights prior and 2 nights after the actual conference dates for those delegates wishing to arrive earlier or extend the duration of their stay. The applicability of the rates offered will be subject to availability upon request made.
- Any changes/amendments or cancellations in room reservations post March 15, 2020, will be charged entire length of stay.
- Hotel official check-in time is 14:00 hours. Should early check-in be required, it is recommended that the room be blocked from the night prior in order to guarantee an early check-in.
- Hotel official check-out time is 12:00 noon. Late check-out request is subject to availability. Late check-out post 12:00 noon will be subject to a one night charge as applicable.
Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Off Western Express Highway
Mumbai - 400055, India
Tel: (+91) 22 6676 1234
Toll Free No. (India): 1800 122 1234